IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “TERMS AND CONDITIONS”) BEFORE ENTERING THE GO KOREA CONTEST. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND STOPER INDUSTRIES HOLDINGS SDN. BHD. (“STOPER”) ESTABLISHING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH YOU ARE ENTITLED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GO KOREA CONTEST (“CONTEST”). BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This Contest is organised by Stoper Industries Holdings Sdn. Bhd. (“Stoper”).
2.1 General Eligibility Requirements
▪ All residents of Malaysia are eligible to participate in the Contest ("Participant").
▪ If you are below the age of 18 years, you must obtain the appropriate permissions and releases from your parent or legal guardian in order to participate in the Contest.
▪ Only individuals are eligible to participate in the Contest. Groups, organizations and company entries are not eligible.
2.2 Not Eligible
▪ Employees of Stoper Industries Holdings Sdn Bhd and its related corporations and their immediate family members.
▪ Employees of any party which is directly involved in organising, promoting and/or conducting the Contest.
▪ Employees of external auditors who are directly involved in the Contest.
3. Eligible Products:
For the purpose of this Contest, the following models are individually referred to as “Eligible Stoper Pepper Spray”:
▪ Stoper STS001 Maximum Strength (1 entry)
▪ Stoper STS002 Double Shot (2 entries)
▪ Stoper STS004 Glow In Dark (3 entries)
▪ Stoper STS010 Crossfire 16-feet Range (5 entries)
4. Contest Specifics:
▪ The Contest period begins from 12:00am on 21st December 2015 to 11:59pm on 27th March 2016.
▪ Participants must have purchased an Eligible Stoper Pepper Spray as stated in Clause 3 from authorized dealers between 21st December 2015 to 27th March 2016 to participate in the Contest.
▪ All complete Submissions must be received at or before the end of the Contest Period.
▪ Participants MUST retain their proof of purchase to claim their prize.
5. Contest Submission:
STEP 1 Purchase an eligible Stoper Pepper Spray.
STEP 2 Fill in your particulars in the requisite contest form at www.stopercontest.com or facebook.com/stoper.malaysia
STEP 3 Watch out for our announcement of prize winners.
6.1 Weekly Prizes
▪ One (1) Weekly Prize of RM1,000 cash will be given out each week.
▪ A total of fourteen (14) Weekly Prizes will be given out throughout the Contest period. Limit to one prize per winning Participant.
6.2 Grand Prize Winner
▪ One (1) Grand Prize of a 6D/4N Korea Trip for two (2) plus RM2,000 cash expenses will be given out on a date notified by the Organiser. Limit to one prize per winning Participant.
7. Prize Redemption
▪ Winners will be notified via email. Winners must provide the original proof of purchase for the eligible Stoper Pepper Spray in order to redeem the prize.
▪ Winners will be announced on Stoper’s Contest page (www.stopercontest.com ) and Stoper’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Stoper.Malaysia)
▪ Winners must collect their prize in person at a prize presentation ceremony to be held in Wisma Stoper, 5, Prestij Kota Damansara, Jalan Pekaka 8/7, Seksyen 9, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Details will be confirmed when winners have been notified.
▪ Winner must send a representative on behalf should the winner is not able to make it to the prize presentation ceremony. In the event that winner or representative does not show up, all unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
▪ Winner or representative must provide the print out prize notification email for verification upon arrival at the prize presentation.
7.1 Weekly Prizes
▪ RM1,000 cash will be given out each week. The cash prize will be given away at a time and date to be notified by the Organiser. Weekly Prize winners are to collect their prizes within two (2) weeks of notification.
7.2 Grand Prize Winner
▪ One (1) Grand Prize of a 6D/4N Korea Trip for two (2) plus RM2,000 cash expenses will be given out on a date notified by the Organiser.
▪ The voucher is not transferable or exchangeable for cash. The voucher may be applied toward bookings for airfare, accommodation or tour packages.
▪ The voucher is valid for travel for two (2) persons travelling together.
▪ The voucher is valid for travel between 1st July 2016 to 31st December 2016. Travel must be completed before expiry of the validity period.
▪ Booking must be made at least 3 weeks prior to the departure date.
▪ No changes are allowed once reservation is confirmed.
▪ Booking is subject to availability and peak season surcharges are not included.
▪ Not valid for online travel products.
▪ No refund will be given if the holiday voucher is not fully utilized.
▪ If the value of the travel product booked is more than the stated redeemable value of the holiday voucher, the winner must pay the travel agent the difference in CASH.
8. How prize winners will be selected.
▪ All entries received by the Organizer during the Contest Period, that are in compliance with the Contest Terms & Conditions, will be serialized according to the time of receipt (dd/mm/yy/hh/mm/ss) into one (1) database. The total Qualified Entries will then be divided by fifteen (15 - the total number of prizes allocated) to derive the potential winning serial number.
▪ Weekly Prize Winner. For example, if the total Qualified Entries for the week amounts to 1,500 entries, then 1,500 will be divided by fifteen (15) to derive the serial number of [100th] as the prize winner for the week.
▪ The Grand Prize Winner will be derived by the total number of Qualified Entries from the entire Contest period divided by fifteen (15). For example, if the total Qualified Entries amounts to 21,000, then 21,000 will be divided by fifteen to derive the serial number of [1,400th] as the Grand Prize Winner.
9. Stoper accepts no responsibility for any entry forms that are lost, incomplete, not received by Stoper or miss the Contest deadline for any reason whatsoever. Proof of online submission shall not constitute proof of receipt by Stoper.
10. In the event that any information provided on an entry form is found to be misleading or inaccurate, that entry shall be deemed invalid.
11. All Participants in this Contest agree to have their name and details used for promotional purposes at Stoper’s sole discretion. The prize winner(s) in this Contest agree to have their names announced should Stoper choose to do so after the Contest period is over.
12. In the event of any dispute arising from this Contest or relating to the interpretation of these terms and conditions, the decision of Stoper on all matters pertaining to the Contest shall be final and binding on all parties.
13. Stoper is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials or for registrations that are lost or misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including electronic, computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; including inability to access any website associated with the Contest. The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and is subject to all applicable laws.
14. By entering the Contest, the Participant agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Stoper has the right to modify these terms and conditions contained herein and, or, withdraw or terminate the Contest at any stage without any liability towards anyone.
15. This Contest shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.